Contact & directions
Please contact us with any questions or comments you may have:
Cultural Centre Grand Hotel Toblach
Italien, 39034 Toblach (BZ)
Hochpustertal, Dolomites, Southtyrol
UNESCO WOLD HERITAGE
Tel. 0039 0474 976 151
Fax 0039 0474 976 152
MwSt. Nr. IT01741690216
Our opening times:
Monday - Thursday, 8 AM – 5 PM; Friday 8 AM - 12 AM.
July, August: Monday - Friday, 8 AM – 6 PM.
Entrance/box office: 1 hour prior to the beginning of the event
How to arrive
The easiest way to reach us is the train, because you have the possibility to get out directly in front of our Center. EC’s coming from Munich, Verona, Rome and Milan until Franzensfeste and there you take the regional trains to Toblach.
- From Munich you take the motorway for Innsbruck, Brenner, exit Brixen (Pustertal), direction Bruneck and then you go on until Toblach.
- Arriving from Vienna (South motorway A2) passing Graz, Klagenfurt, Villach, Spittal, direction Lienz, Italy and then Toblach.
- Arriving from Venice you take the motorway until Belluno, continue to Cortina d’Ampezzo until Toblach.
- Airport Bolzano: motorway in direction Brixen, exit Brixen (Pustertal), direction Bruneck and then you go on until Toblach.
- Airport Venice: take the motorway direction Belluno, from the end of the motorway you continue until Cortina d’Ampezzo and then Toblach.
The nearest international airports are the following:
Bolzano/Airport Dolomiti (ca. 97 km)
Verona/Villafranca (ca. 250)
Venice/Marco Polo (ca. 190 km)
Milano/Linate und Malpensa (ca. 435 km)
Innsbruck (ca. 140 km) and
München (ca. 300 km)
Dobbiaco is situated at the entrance to the romantically wild Val di Landro. In the immediate vicinity of Toblach, two provincial parks in the Dolomites near the three crests of the Three Peaks are easily accessible. The town is famous for its cultural highlights, in particular the Gustav Mahler Music Weeks. In the winter the Tour de Ski comes to Dobbiaco. The town is also venue for other cross country skiing competitions.
Altitude village centre: 1,256 m
Inhabitants: Approx. 3,500
Description: Cultural centre of Alta Pusteria
Information about Toblach-Dobbiaco: www.toblach.info